To make your stay at Byrd’s Branch Campground more enjoyable, please observe the following rules:
Occupying your campsite:
- Carry water to your campsite for all washing. Do not use faucets in bathrooms for cleaning dishes, fish or personal items.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and action of their children at all times. No bare feet allowed. Caution should be observed while crossing roads.
- No ditching, digging holes, or disturbing the ground cover.
- Please help keep restrooms clean by disposing of all trash and sanitary items in the trash receptacles.
- All visitors must register at the campground office and purchase a parking pass.
- Do Not Park on Grass! Extra parking is at the Campground office.
- Use designated fire rings for all fires and Do not move Firepits from area
- Use only dead and down trees for firewood. Do not cut live trees.
- You may also purchase firewood at the camp store $6.00 per bundle
Controlling your pets:
- Excessive Barking is Not allowed! Please be respectful of your neighbors
- Leash your pets at all times. Keep your pet within your designated campsite.
- Please pick-up and dispose of pet litter in a plastic trash bag.
- Place your garbage in trash cans placed around campground (if full place near trash can)
- Keep the Peace and Respect your Neighbors
- Excessive Noise that is disturbing 1st Warning is a Verbal/ You may be asked to leave!
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm until 7:00am.
- Drive cautiously on campground roads and observe a 5-mile per hour speed limit.
Obey the law. The following are prohibited here:
- Firearms and fireworks
- Illegal drugs
- 4-Wheelers, go carts, and mini bikes
Emergency Contact Numbers:
- In case of a medical emergency dial: 911
- Wilkes County Sheriff’s Department: 1-336-903-7600
- Campground Owners: Dwaine Carrier 1-336-366-0603 or Larena Carrier 1-336-366-9955
Byrd’s Branch Campground is a privately owned and operated campground and reserve the right to select our clientele, refuse anyone, or ask anyone to vacate the campground for any reason the proprietors deem unacceptable.
* 48 hour cancellation notice is required for all cancellations or a one day charge will be applied.
We will not be held responsible for property damage, theft, your personal safety, or bodily injury.
For your safety and security we monitor 24/7 with video surveillance cameras.
Internet access code:
ec8af8a7ae3ada (Century Link 2837) Or BYRD (WIFI)