Piccione Vineyards is known for having one of the most spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains from a far, located up a semi steep incline, overlooking a field of beautiful vines. Piccione Vineyards has become a popular destination in the Swan Creek area, and rightfully so!
Founded in 2010 by William Piccione and his 2 sons, and coming from strong Sicilian roots, William had fond memories of watching his grandfather make wine and wanted to create that experience, with his award-winning wines and amazing atmosphere, He did just that!
Piccione recently added a new 14,000sq. ft. building called “La Collina” (meaning Hill) with a tasting room, event hall, library, courtyard, bridal suite, underground barrel room and more.
Grab a bottle, glass or flight (choose 4 wines, the Frose` slushie is great to sip on a warm day) and sit on the patio to enjoy the view! Piccione is also pet friendly, family oriented, and open daily (with the exception of some major holidays), and a fun knowledgeable staff, it is definitely a great place to visit! Check out their event calendar for live music and food truck dates. Upcoming Events | Piccione Vineyards
Cedar Forest Rd.
Rhonda, NC 28670
- October 7th Movie Night 7:30pm
- October 14th Movie Night 7:30pm
- October 21st Movie Night 7:30pm
- October 28th Trick or Treating 6pm / Halloween Movie Night 7:30pm
- November 4th Morning Mimosas 9-11am
- November 11th 3rd Annual Veteran’s Day Chili Cookoff
- November 23rd Thanksgiving
- November 25th Friendsgiving Breakfast 9am
Cooking at Camp
- 1 bag popcorn, popped (I use the light butter kind)
- 4 oz white candy bark (or white chocolate chips)
- 1.5 c mini semisweet or milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 c mini marshmallows
- 1 c graham cracker pieces (about 3-4 graham crackers)
- Melt the white candy bark in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave it for about 45 seconds, stir, and repeat until fully melted.
- Put the popped popcorn into a large mixing bowl, doing your best to avoid pouring unpopped kernels into the bowl.
- Drizzle some of the melted candy bark onto the popcorn, stir, and continue drizzling and stirring until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and pour the candied popcorn onto the foil. Spread it out with the spoon/spatula.
- Next, melt 3/4 of a cup of chocolate chips using the same method you used when you melted the candy bark.
- Once melted, evenly drizzle the chocolate onto the popcorn.
- Pour on some of the graham crackers and marshmallows – maybe about half of each – and toss everything together with a spoon/spatula on the pan.
Byrd’s Branch Campground is located in the Foothills of Elkin, North Carolina. With 14 RV sites and 4 tent sites it offers a relaxing getaway the whole family can enjoy!
Dwaine Carrier: 336-366-0603
Larena Carrier: 336-366-9955