To make your stay at this campground more enjoyable, please observe the following rules:
Occupying your campsite:
- Carry water to your campsite for all washing. Do not use faucets or bathrooms for cleaning dishes, fish or personal items.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children at all times. No bare feet allowed.
- No ditching, digging holes, or disturbing the ground cover.
- Please help keep our restrooms clean.
- All visitors must register at the campground office and purchase a parking pass.
- Use designated fire rings for all fires.
- Use only dead and down trees for firewood. Do not cut live trees.
Controlling your pets:
- Leash your pets at all times.
- Keep your pet within your designated campsite.
- Please remove pet litter when you vacate your campsite.
- Place your garbage at the edge of the road in front of your truck/camper in the mornings. Please do not put trash out at night, animals are hungry.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Drive cautiously on campground roads and observe 5-mile per hour speed limit.
Obey the law. The following are prohibited here:
- Firearms and fireworks
- Illegal drugs
- Public nudity
- 4-Wheelers or Mini Bikes
We are a privately owned campground and reserve the right to select our clientele and refuse anyone. We will not be held responsible for property damage, theft, or your personal safety.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
- In case of a medical emergency please dial 911.
- Wilkes County Sheriffs Department: 336-903-7600
To contact the campground owners call:
- Jerry Byrd: 336-366-0603
- Sarah Byrd: 336-366-9955